CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The "official" ticker!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

P.H.A.T. Tuesday!


I think my Tuesday is kinda phizzling, really...my get up and go got up and went. I'm feeling snacky, cramping, and want to go back to bed and sleep my cares away. Plus, sleeping means I'm not putting anything useless in my mouth. Kind of a win-win situation for me!

So, week in review:

  • Had a GREAT time at my neices' first birthday party...glad I didn't have the leftover cake to scream my name after everyone left!
  • Just ordered a scale that would accommodate my weight at home from Wally World...we'll see if it is worth the 20 bucks! And, it wouldn't be as traumatizing to weigh myself if I can do it at home instead of having to go to the hospital...
  • My innards seem to be feeling better, like I'm not spending so much time on the porcelain throne and the toilet paper may last us another month
  • I'm making beans for dinner tonight...everyone had better eat them!
  • I've been doing a lot of sewing which means I've been doing a lot of thinking... I've been thinking just how much I need to overhaul all aspects of my life
  • My LPN test is the 12th...I'm already nervous.
  • I had a nightmare last night...the fruit was out to get me....





1 comment:

  1. HAHA! SCURRY FRUIT! :) Hows the pop situation going? I'm excited you finally bought a scale. Remember to only weigh yourself once a week because your weight WILL fluctuate through out the week. Now that's SCURRY! haha!

    Love you and always proud of you!

    ReplyDelete